Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What does FRIENDSHIP means to you?


FRIENDSHIP is a complicated relationship, for me.For some people FRIENDSHIP can be as simple as breathing,it is so naturally to mix with others;but for me is not that simple.For this six years university life, I had changed a lot, at least in how handling relationship,but still not good enough. At least for now. Sometimes I feel so hard to communicated with others, and it is nothing to do with age,generation gaps or what so ever. For example in a gathering, everyone so happy and excited and busy with chatting, but I can feel so lonely and isolated because I don't know how to talk and how to mix with them. I am weird in this sense, this is who I am.

Six years ago, I am so quite and trapped myself in my tiny world.I do not know what is FRIENDSHIP,the only thing matters to me is how to survive by my strength. My life is so hard and lonely.The only thing benefits me is I wont get hurt from others because I close to no one. We wont get hurt from someone not close to us right? What others done to me, I have no feeling because I never treat them as friend. I immune to all of quarrels and misunderstandings. Does this make my life better? No. IT IS NOT.IT MAKES MY LIFE WORSE.Remember iron sharpens iron. In friendship, although always fulls with misunderstandings,fight,arguments and disagree.But all this make us know how to communicate,tolerate,accept each others and love each others. In friendship we can learn from each others, building up each others. Human nature is only learn something when they fall down or get hurt. We always need to feel and test it then only willing to accept it. That's what I experienced it.

Thanks to GOD that HE change my life. It is a wonderful things HE interrupts my life because it makes my life better than before. Now, six year later I do change. I finally start try to make frineds with others. And it is fun and really is a blessing to have friends in our life.But it is still not good enough, because a lot of things happens and I don't know how to handle it. Relationship is complicated things. Get to know a friend is so nice; but lose a friend is so hurt, may be will be thorn or deep hurt for lifetime. May be friendship is not to own him/she, but is to understand him/her. We cannot be selfish in the FRIENDSHIP. We need to love our friends just as we love ourself.

What does FRIENDSHIP means to you? And what does it means by FRIENDS? Someone who can you called when you upset? or someone who can called when you need transportation? or they just someone pass by in your lifetime journey?

FRIENDs can have many forms.There are friends who you close with and not close with. FRIENDS can be those you ARE not close with who you just know their names,those who you meet often but you are not close with them(HI-BYE FREINDS),those you talk a lot and quite close but you cant touch their heart,those who always looking for your help but didn't meet with them often, those you treat as FRIENDS but they didn't really treats you as FRIENDS,those can share to each others and building up each others( GOOD FRIENDS). AND finally, for good friends,they can be still good friends even cant meeting up quite often or relationship just vanish due to time and distance. One friend of mine told me that,some friends you will remember them when you urgently need help; some friends you will think of them when you want to have events or celebration;some friends you will not think of them at all until you saw them( pity to them). FRIENDSHIP can be simple also can be very complicated, right? Actually I found out something that is very interesting,no one teach or told us how to make friend or maintain the relationship;but somehow we all knows how to do it by ourself. It really is a blessing. We also don't know how to memorize thing, we just know it. Thanks GOD for that. If we don't have the ability to memorize, how trouble it is for our life. GOD is a blessing GOD. HE really give us even we didn't ask.HE just prepare for us. Thanks GOD. Hallelujah. Amen.

I don't have much friends, but I treasure every friends I met. For me, friends are those who I can talk and share to. Or in other words,we can touch each hearts.How? By sharing. Sharing makes us close to each other. But this also leads me to another problems where I don't know how to communicate with others during gathering or public discussions when many people participate in the conversation. I just will feel blur, confuse and uncomfortable when having 'mix conversation'. Yes, I don't know how to handle this. And I am very quite because I don't know what to do.This is what I need to learn and overcome.

And honestly, I really don't like people called me 'quite''masam muka' or other words that bring the same meanings. It make me feel bad.It really hurts. May be they just saying a joke or something, but it hurts me anyway. It just like if you slapped someone, you cannot just say this is a joke and everything end peacefully. Cannot be right? So if you treat me as your friend, please stop saying those words that hurts me deeply. It is even worse if come from someone used to be my friend. And If I done wrong to you, forgive me and let me know. I don't know unless you told me.

2 comments:

Siaw Ping said...

i can feel that u treasure friendship and are willing to help any friend u encounter even u dun know them thoroughly. keep it up. sometimes the torn of friendship may hurt us badly, but out of it we learn to grow and we find out our mistakes as well. dun give up. we have the priceless present in our treasure,right? GOD, our shelter. seek for HIS comfort. it's great to know u. altho we may not chat much and share more, indeed the seed of friendship is still there in our hearts. just that it's too shy to reach out...GOD bless u, my friend..

Louis Ting said...

Thanks Siaw Ping.Indeed you are a good friend. I always wanted to chat with you,but...may we both very shy. Haha. Yup, the seed of friendship is there. May be one day our friendship will change, become much more better and closer.GOD bless you too.